- 3rd International Clinical Trials Methodology Conference being held in Glasgow later this year - http://t.co/ckpNMR5KeI
- SCOTUS Rules Genes Canâ€™t Be Patented - 06/13/2013 - The Burrill Report https://t.co/QaK06N6qiF
- I have been tweeting here for 3 years & whilst the tweets continue, it won't be me! Thanks for following! You can follow me @KaraHealthSci
- congratulations to all finalists #BBSRCInnovator2015 particularly the two Scottish Finalists from @DundeeUniv. Good luck in the finals!
Health Science Scotland - Building towards the Future
We hope you can come and join us!
NEW INVESTMENT PORTAL LAUNCHED FOR CITY’S SCIENCE SECTOR
Glasgow City of Science website to attract investment to the city and West of Scotland
SHARE now as 50,000 volunteers signed up
HSS Highlighted in the Academy of Medical Sciences Report
The Academy of Medical Sciences Report - Realising the Potential of Stratified Medicine
Innovation in Drug Discovery and Stratified Medicine Event - Presentation Slides
Health Science Scotland Symposium - Innovation in Drug Discovery and Stratified Medicine 2013 - Presentations are now available to be downloaded.
World Beating research assets
Bioinformatics resources; a network of efficient Clinical Research Facilities; state of the art imaging and unique biorepositories - Scotland has everything necessary to carry out state of the art research.
Globally recognised research
Scotland has been named one of the 'Top 5 Global Locations' for carrying out biotechnology research. With more medical research conducted per head of population than anywhere else in Scotland…
Easy and intelligent access to our people
Our unique identifier linking each member of the population and their health records, Scotland offers sophisticated, in depth and accurate information on our population and their health.
Simple and fast processes
A highly integrated and collaborative environment, Scotland has established streamlined processes to identify the right researcher(s) for your collaboration, for contracting using single contracts, securing R&D permissions and rapid site feasibilities.
Find out about the Generation Scotland Project
- Saltire Foundations looks for next generation of Scottish Bu... - Scotland's hugely successful Life Sciences sector is being targeted by the Saltire Foundation, the world-class entrepren... Read More
- Scans may cut heart attack risk... - Routine heart scans for patients refeffed to cardiac clinics with chest pain could reduce heart attach rates, research s... Read More
- University of Aberdeen leads the flight against cancer with ... - The University of Aberdeen has secured a grant of up to £1.5million from Cancer Research UK to study how tumours d... Read More
- BIA highlights successful life sciences business-university ... - In its response today to Dame Anne Dowling’s review of business-university research collaborations, the UK BioIndustry A... Read More
- Professor Muffy Calder appointed to Nurse Review advisory Bo... - The Advisory Group of eight leaders bringing expertise from research, academia and industry who will support Sir Paul Nu... Read More
- Dundee to lead 'big data' challenge... - The University of Dundee is to lead a major project to help tackle one of four key biosciences `big data’ challenges ide... Read More