Organisation of the Month - July
This Months organisation of the month is the Stratified Medicine Scotland Innovation Centre
NEW INVESTMENT PORTAL LAUNCHED FOR CITY’S SCIENCE SECTOR
Glasgow City of Science website to attract investment to the city and West of Scotland
Get Involved in Health Research
HSS Highlighted in the Academy of Medical Sciences Report
The Academy of Medical Sciences Report - Realising the Potential of Stratified Medicine
Innovation in Drug Discovery and Stratified Medicine Event - Presentation Slides
Health Science Scotland Symposium - Innovation in Drug Discovery and Stratified Medicine 2013 - Presentations are now available to be downloaded.
World Beating research assets
Bioinformatics resources; a network of efficient Clinical Research Facilities; state of the art imaging and unique biorepositories - Scotland has everything necessary to carry out state of the art research.
Globally recognised research
Scotland has been named one of the 'Top 5 Global Locations' for carrying out biotechnology research. With more medical research conducted per head of population than anywhere else in Scotland…
Easy and intelligent access to our people
Our unique identifier linking each member of the population and their health records, Scotland offers sophisticated, in depth and accurate information on our population and their health.
Simple and fast processes
A highly integrated and collaborative environment, Scotland has established streamlined processes to identify the right researcher(s) for your collaboration, for contracting using single contracts, securing R&D permissions and rapid site feasibilities.
Find out about the Generation Scotland Project
- New £27m Teaching and Learning Facility reaches constr... - Work on the new Teaching and Learning Centre at the South Glasgow Hospitals Campus took a significant step forward today... Read More
- Knee pain arthritis study wheels out door-to-door service... - A research study into knee arthritis is looking for volunteers in Dundee, Fife and Angus.... Read More
- RNA determination opens up the possibility of evolutionary d... - Researchers from the University of Dundee have defined the structure of a recently discovered enzyme, raising the po... Read More
- Scholarship to take scientist to US to develop cancer resear... - An Aberdeen scientist has secured a scholarship which will take her to the US to further her investigations into colorec... Read More
- £16m funding annoounced to create unique medical imagi... - Chancellor George Osborne has today (22 July) announced a £16m funding package to build a state-of-the-art Imaging... Read More
- Research reveals how key controller protein is switched on... - New research has uncovered how a complex protein pivotal in the development of cancer, viral infection and autoimmune di... Read More